CECOS University is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, and to developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference globally.
- International Focus – We prefer foreign qualified staff because we believe that architecture is a profession that rely on exposure to the outside world.
- Interactive Design Studios – The department is equipped with interactive design studios which is the core ingredient of every architecture school.
- Top Tier Faculty – We have faculty members who are well known in their field & every faculty member has their defined niche in the profession.
We welcome you to the Department of Architecture as the future architects and leaders with the creativity and innovation needed to serve the industry.
The mission of the Architecture Department is to create architects who can better solve spatial problems with market insight & to equip them with in-demand skills.
We believe that architecture is a profession that can solve the more trending global problems so we train students to be more focused on those issues.
The Department of Architecture at CECOS University is committed to providing our graduates with a highly exploratory and experiential foundation in education.
We promise a unique focus on tackling and providing innovative solutions to problems.
The Department of Architecture is offering the following undergraduate degree program:
- Bachelor's in Architecture
Duration: Five Years
Eligibility: Minimum 50% marks in intermediate or equivalent.
The Department of Architecture is offering the following graduate degree program:
Master's in Architecture
This MS degree program is of 2-year duration and comprises four 16-18 week semesters. Total credit hours for the MS programs are 40 (i.e., 33 credit hours of coursework plus 7 credit hours of thesis and research in case of MS by research Plan-A).
In Year II, selected students will embark on a thesis project (i.e. on basis of their CGPA, as well as synopsis defense) others will have to opt for the non-thesis track (i.e. all 40 credit hours derived from coursework Plan B). Students with
unsatisfactory performance in their thesis research will be shifted to the non-thesis track.
- Bachelor of Architecture (5 years program) from PCATP recognized institute with minimum 45% marks or at least B Grade in 4th & 5th year (annual system) / minimum 2.00 CGPA.
- GAT-General Test.